| Nerrigundah Rural Fire Brigade Community Website History Page
|LINKS||SOME HISTORY OF NERRIGUNDAH
Link to Historical Mapping Information
Account of the holdup and shooting of Constable O'Grady April 1866
Diagram of Nerrigundah at the time of the 1866 Holdup as recalled by Charlie Stanford in 1967 - provided by Catherine Lawler
Nerrigundah Honour Roll 1939
Interview with Norman and Vin Dickinson 1981
Nerrigundah was one of the richest alluvial goldfields discovered in NSW and in 1866 the town population was 500.
Photo provided by Catherine Lawler, Information from "Behind Broulee" published under the authority of The Shire of Eurobodalla
The opening of Nerrigundah Bridge by Cr. C. Moffitt, Shire President on May 6, 1949.
Cutting the ribbhon is Joe Jessop, Nerrigundah's oldest resident at the time.
Photo and information provided by Catherine Lawler
Eucalyptus Distillery which operated
Photo provided by Catherine Lawler
Past residents of Nerrigundah area gathered for a reunion, August 2011
Photo provided by Laurie Edebohls
Nerrigundah Rural Fire Brigade accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of material contained herein nor for material displayed in any linked site. Members of Nerrigundah Rural Fire Brigade disclaim any liability from any consequences whatever arising from the use of, or reliance on, information on this website. Copying of information in unaltered form is permitted. Where it is intended to use the information for commercial profit, written permission should be sought from the RFS or the owner of the particular material.